Links: Crafty Things for the Home
- I love, love, love, love, LOVE, these tiny doors. I am SO doing this.
- It seems like I am needing a shelving unit in almost every room, and while briefly flirting with the idea of getting something fabricated, I settled on the ole’ plumbing pipe solution. Then I got to thinking that it might be weird to have them EVERYWHERE so I am very much liking the idea of these industrial shelving units made from simple hardware store supplies.
- Don’t hate me but I am seriously contemplating macrame. I want my cat hanging from the ceiling. Will it suck? And will she even use it? These are the questions. I mean, it’s macrame, so chances of suckage are pretty high…however, I am confident I can style it into the current decade. Added bonus: I recently found every macrame book ever published in the history of the world in a back room of Shipwreck Beads.
- I think I found a solution to the brick wall/fireplace that must-not-be-painted:concrete stain. I am very excited about this.
- Tier hanging pots. NOT macrame and I just happen to I have a perfect spot for it.