Clover Muslin Version 1
I’m currently sewing the Clover Pants from Colette Patterns, which means I’m two years behind everyone else in the sewing world. This also means that I get to take advantage of everyone else’s fitting issues now that I have finally gotten around to tackling this pattern.
Let’s jump right in and take a look at close-ups of my crotch and behind. I know you’re excited!
The first thing I noticed with these is that I had too much fabric in all the wrong places causing all kinds of mayhem. Also, crotch wrinkles. The back actually seemed okay-er than the front, but the center back dipped down a little bit, especially when I sat down, which is a sign that I needed to do a full butt adjustment.
I essentially need to take about 3 inches off the torso, do the FBA, and perhaps look at the crotch depth and/or length. And maybe a full thigh adjustment. Clearly I’ve got too much in the width department and not enough in the height department.
No matter! I WILL PREVAIL!
P.S. I bought a serger. It’s been in its box for about two weeks now because I am too scared to fiddle with it All those threads! I have a three day weekend coming up so I’m going to try to tackle it then.